If You are Looking for Jobs in Calgary, Check out this Traveller Support Agent Job vacancy in Calgary. Swoop Traveller Support Agents provide exceptional service to both internal and external customers. They are subject matter experts who support the contact center with general questions, manage specialty bookings, and assist with escalations.
Requirements For This Role
- Proven excellent communication skills both written and verbal;
- Proven ability to prioritize by shifting tasks as business dictates and to keep track of multiple communication types and open files;
- Advance understanding of all social media platforms;
- Above-average understanding of general airline operations and the ability to thoughtfully and concisely explain operational procedures to travelers.
- A demonstrated comfort with the navigation and interpretation of CTA, TC, Department of Homeland Security (DHS), internal tariffs, and legal documentation;
- Willingness and aptitude for effectively managing emotionally charged conversations;
- Requires sensitivity to potentially highly visible traveler contacts;
- 1-3 years of airline and customer service experience is considered an asset;
- Intermediate level knowledge of Excel and Word;