If You are Looking for Jobs in Calgary, Check out this Specialist – Central Baggage Job vacancy in Calgary. Central Baggage Services (CBS) primary role is guest recovery for mishandled baggage incidents; delayed /lost, damaged, and missing articles.
Requirements For This Role
- Exceptional guest service skills including the ability to act professionally when handling escalated calls over the phone and written correspondence
- Call center experience is an asset
- Experience with conflict management, problem-solving, and time management
- World Tracer experience is an asset (airline baggage systems)
- Intermediate proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and Internet Explorer including experience with formatting letters, creating/editing spreadsheets, etc.
- Strong facilitation skills to exchange ideas and information
- 3-5 years of experience providing exceptional internal/external customer service through issue resolution and building guest loyalty.
- Post-secondary education with a concentration in a related field (e.g. English, Communications, Business Writing).
- French and/or Spanish language fluency (written and verbal) is an asset
- Exceptional organizational skills are required
- The ability to work well in a team to problem solve and make business decisions is essential
- Flexibility to work a rotating schedule including early mornings, evenings, overnights, weekends, and holidays.