If You are Looking for Jobs in Montreal, Check out this Agent, Customer ServicesJob vacancy in Montreal. The Food and Beverage Manager is responsible for managing the food and beverage programs for WS, WR, and WS link; including cost control, planning, development, packaging and design, delivery, sourcing, supplier performance management, and relations. Through this role, the Food and Beverage Manager is responsible for ensuring quality service and standards while delivering a guest experience that is unique.
Requirements For This Role
- Minimum 5 years of Food and Beverage management experience.
- Experience with product management in a relevant field.
- Monitor and control costs using financial records and processes.
- Nutritional knowledge.
- Requires computer skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Publisher, and PowerPoint).
- Skills for problem-solving, analysis, and effective decision-making.
- Demonstrated project management experience in organizing, planning, and executing large-scale projects from conception through implementation.
- Demonstrated experience in leading and developing people; strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Have a proven track record in growing Food and Beverage results in a business or Airline.