If You are Looking for Jobs in Calgary, Check out this Inside Sales Representative Job Vacancy in Calgary. Reporting to the Commercial Manager for Cargo, the Inside Sales Representative for WestJet Cargo will be focused on growing sales through existing and new business. The Inside Sales Representative is heavily based on new business development requiring daily telephone calling.
Requirements For This Role
- Computer skills in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, or like programs required
- Very strong listening skills
- Demonstrated ability to meet goals and objectives
- 2-3 years of experience in Inside Sales / Sales environment and/or customer service related capacity; air cargo experience preferred
- Highly organized in prioritizing work and multi-tasking
- Analyze account-specific sales strategies and sales call objectives to meet the needs, interests, and sales potentials of customers.
- Ability to travel; including a valid passport
- High level of commitment to exceptional customer service
- Demonstrated initiative with the ability to work in a collaborative team-based environment and able to work very well independently
- English language proficiency is required, with a preferred second language in French.