If You are Looking for Jobs in Calgary, Check out this Distribution Centre Agent Job vacancy in Calgary. The WestJet Distribution Center team supports our internal and external business partners by purchasing, warehousing, and distributing products across the global WestJet network.
Requirements For This Role
- Experience in a procurement-related role as an asset
- Ability to multi-task and make decisions while maintaining a calm and respectful work environment
- The Warehouse Agent must be responsible for high attendance, be physically able to routinely handle products during the entire shift up to 50 lbs, have high attention to detail, and be technically proficient with computers.
- Inventory management experience would be considered an asset
- Freight forwarding experience would be considered an asset
- High expectations will be placed upon this agent to ensure a consistently reliable supply of products is available to our third-party caterers.
- The agent must be a self-starter and have the ability to work independently and build relationships internally and externally.
- Superior decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational, time management, prioritization skills, and the ability to work under pressure while meeting deadlines without sacrificing safety
- Experience working in a warehouse environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Ability to communicate and get along well with others in a team-oriented environment
- Regularly lift and/or move items from 1 – 50 lbs and occasionally lift and/or move objects that weigh more than 100 lbs (with assistance)
- Frequently required to perform all various activities related to the role including desk work, walking long distances, stooping, kneeling, and crouching