If You are Looking for Jobs in Calgary, Check out this Contact Centre Agent Job vacancy in Calgary. When you work for Swoop, you’re a part of an entrepreneurial startup where nimble, bold, collaborative, and digitally focused are just a few of the words we use to summarize how we roll.
Requirements For This Role
- High School diploma;
- Fluently speak, read, and write in English;
- A combination of two years of experience in a sales environment and customer service related capacity;
- Proven ability to sell products in a highly competitive environment;
- Exceptional customer service skills and effective verbal and written communication skills;
- Very strong teamwork and team interaction abilities;
- Ability to sit for long periods and handle high call volumes;
- Applicants must complete a 5-day paid full-time training course at the Swoop; Calgary training facility and pass a final exam;
- Demonstrated ability to work shift work;
- Previous contact center/help desk experience is an asset.
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with computers and experience working within a Windows-based environment, including
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and instant messaging;
- Experience using the Navitaire New Skies is an asset;
- All agents in the role must meet attendance and punctuality expectations;