If You are Looking for Jobs in Calgary, Check out this Central Support Agent Job vacancy in Calgary. When you work for Swoop, you’re a part of an entrepreneurial startup where nimble, bold, collaborative, and digitally focused are just a few of the words we use to summarize how we roll.
Requirements For This Role
- Strong attention to detail and exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to be effective when working independently and in a team environment
- Intermediate Navitaire New Skies experience an asset
- Experience with Sabre Movement Control is an asset
- Previous experience in a contact center or support desk environment is an asset
- Intermediate skill level with Microsoft Office applications
- Strong decision making and analytical skills with proven experience managing conflict with internal and external customers
- Ability to work in a fast-paced ever-changing environment
- Demonstrated ability to provide exceptional Traveller experience
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and solve complex operational and Traveller service problems under pressure
- Previous experience with an airline is an asset
- The ability to work shift work, including overnights, to support a 24/7 operation is essential.