If You are Looking for Jobs in Calgary, Check out this Accountant Job vacancy in Calgary. This role requires the use of several technology systems for investigation, analysis, and reporting and is expected to execute accounting skills during month-end processes to accurately record journal entries, perform account reconciliations, and prepare invoicing requirements for certain customers.
Requirements For This Role
- Minimum 3 years experience in an accounting role with progressive levels of responsibility required.
- Airline experience, including knowledge of ticketing processes considered an asset.
- Proficiency in JD Edwards, Sabre, RAPID, Tableau, and Power BI is an asset
- Works well with others, and enjoys working in high efficiency and social team environment.
- Strong Excel skills required.
- Ability to communicate effectively (both written and verbal) with internal guests and enjoys cross-functional collaboration opportunities.
- Must be detail-oriented and possess the ability to multi-task and meet unexpected deadlines in a demanding environment.