Website Qatar Airways
With an extensive global network, highly-experienced staff, and premium facilities, we offer a high-quality air freight service to our growing list of customers around the world. If You are Looking for Jobs in Brussels, Check out this Sr. Cargo Customer Services Agent Job vacancy in Brussels.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Sr. Cargo Customer Services Agent
- Providing exceptional customer service support to our clients to enable the station to meet and exceed the set cargo targets and coordinate potential service recovery to enhance customer experience.
- Producing weekly, monthly, and annual customer service-related reports and maintaining close communication with our Head Office and other departments to ensure all relevant information is shared accordingly.
- Identifying needs and suggesting strategies to improve cargo customer service performance for the station and managing booking requests from agents/customers using the Qatar Airways Cargo system and GHA input.
- Being responsible for flight and capacity planning of the local flights and trucks, where flight optimization and smart planning capabilities are key.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Minimum of a High School Qualification with at least 2-3 years of job-related experience in the Airline Cargo or Air Freight industry
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Have the legal right to live and work in Europe
- Working knowledge of cargo processes, products, and related regulations
- Proficient in MS Office applications
Job Details Company Name : Qatar Airways Location : Brussels, Belgium Job Type : Full-Time