Website Air Canada
If You are Looking for Jobs in Brampton, Check out this Flight Operations Crew Scheduler Job vacancy in Brampton. Being part of Air Canada is to become part of an iconic Canadian symbol, recently ranked the best Airline in North America. Let your career take flight by joining our diverse and vibrant team at the leading edge of passenger aviation
Requirements For This Role
- Solid decision-making ability in high-pressure situations.
- Previous airline operational experience is an asset.
- Previous Call Centre experience an asset
- Demonstrated ability to maintain and monitor records effectively.
- Experience with conflict resolution and problem-solving.
- Good computer skills; knowledge of NetLine, & Communicator is an asset.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, analytical, and organizational skills.
- Must work shifts, including midnights.
- Ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision.
- Must complete and pass Initial Crew Scheduling Training Program.