Website Air Canada
If You are Looking for Jobs in Toronto, Check out this Cabin Crew Scheduling Manager Job vacancy in Toronto. Reporting to the Manager, Pilot Crew Sched Day Operations, the Cabin Crew Scheduling Manager is responsible for the performance of the flight attendant Crew Schedulers in ensuring daily OTP and cost-effective operations.
Requirements For This Role
- One year of crew scheduling experience is an asset
- Must be available for any shift, any day.
- The ability to deal professionally with conflictual situations
- Previous experience with staff management is a definite asset
- Available to work flexible varied shifts when required
- A demonstrated ability to make effective decisions in an environment of high pressure and stress.
- Very strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- A demonstrated ability to professionally provide direction and leadership to staff members in a fast-changing environment.
- Working knowledge of Crew Scheduling systems is an asset
- Working Knowledge of Canadian Aviation Regulations related to crew scheduling.
- Computer proficiency in Netline and Communicator is an asset