If You are Looking for Jobs in Calgary, Check out this Guest Support Specialist Job vacancy in Calgary. The Guest Support (GSUP) team plays a critical role in providing consistently exceptional customer service to both our internal and external guests. They support the contact center with guest escalations through inbound and outbound phone calls and resolve guest concerns through written correspondence. They drive brand and guest loyalty by focusing on solving, educating, and recovering from WestJet’s most dynamic and challenging guest experiences.
Requirements For This Role
- Above-average reliability and performance
- Call Centre experience is required
- Strong facilitation skills to exchange ideas and information
- Experience with conflict management, problem-solving, and time management
- Fully Fluent French Bilingual (Verbal and Written)
- Post-secondary education with a concentration in a related field (e.g. Communications, Business Writing) is an asset
- Spanish language fluency (written and verbal) is an asset.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Intermediate proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Teams, and Internet Explorer including experience with formatting letters, creating/editing spreadsheets, etc.