Website Etihad Airways
If You are Looking for Jobs in Abu Dhabi, Check out this Aircraft Technician Structures Job vacancy in Abu Dhabi. To provide support to the Aircraft Engineer and perform structural/composite repair and modification activities in base maintenance and/or workshops.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as an Aircraft Technician Structures
- Repair and modification of both internal and external aircraft structure in accordance with Technical Manuals, Engineering drawing, Engineering Orders and manufacturing Specifications.
- Ensure compliance to tool control procedures and material control procedure.
- Working to high standards of housekeeping and FOD control
- Report to structure/ composite engineer or approval holder, responsible for the completion of all assigned task with acceptable standards in relation to airworthiness and safety
- Ensure that all aircraft documentation related to work performed is completed and signed progressively
- Ensure compliance to safety regulations and safe working practice procedures.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Degree/Diploma in Aviation field with strong background in aircraft structure/composite with formal basic aircraft maintenance structure/ composite training or equivalents is preferable
- Must possess 2+ years of strong structural/ composite Aircraft Maintenance experience preferably with MRO and/or airline maintenance.
Job Details Company Name : Etihad Airways Location : Abu Dhabi, AE Job Type : Full-Time