If You are Looking for Jobs in New York, Check out this Aircraft Technician Job vacancy in New York. The Aircraft Technician is responsible for carrying out maintenance tasks on Emirates and third-party aircraft and components in accordance with laid down procedures and regulations. The Aircraft Technician will work as part of a team under the direction and guidance of the assigned Licensed Aircraft Engineer within the trade disciplines for which they have been trained.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as an Aircraft Technician
- To carry out routine aircraft/engine/component servicing/ maintenance and/or approved structural repairs compliant with manufacturers’ procedures whilst observing all safety procedures for fluid replenishment, aircraft refueling, and aircraft systems charging/servicing as required.
- Assist Licensed Aircraft Engineers in `Walk around Checks on arrival and prior to departure as directed by the assigned engineer, in troubleshooting, defect rectifications, and carrying out modifications while also performing instructions contained in the job card
- Complete any component replacement and other maintenance activities as directed by the immediate supervisor.
- This will include the ability to obtain and understand Aircraft Maintenance Manual (AMM), Illustrated Parts catalog (IPC), Component Maintenance Manual (CMM), or other approved documentation required to carry out this task.
- Participate and promote in creating a safety culture in an effort to minimize accidents and highlight deficiencies/failures that can lead to such accidents.
- Ensure all work locations are kept clean and excellent housekeeping conditions are maintained.
Job Details Company Name : Emirates Location : New York, United States Job Type : Full-Time