Website Republic Airways
If You are Looking for Jobs in Indianapolis, Check out this Aircraft Maintenance Technician Job vacancy in Indianapolis. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as an Aircraft Maintenance Technician
- Performs maintenance mechanic duties in all areas inside and outside the hangar.
- Troubleshoots all aircraft systems. Executes maintenance work orders.
- Evaluates the area and equipment that will be utilized to ensure that safety is not compromised before performing any maintenance action. Applies safety first at all times.
- Uses tools, equipment, and test apparatus necessary to assure completion of the work in accordance with accepted industry practices. Verifies that all calibrated tooling is current on its calibration before use. Verifies materials and parts used are of a serviceable condition.6
- Verifies that each part or component is effective for the aircraft on which it will be installed.
- Adheres to material handling and control procedures specified in RSQCM and by the equipment manufacturers. Initiates material requests.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Previous experience as an A&P mechanic or airline experience.
- Avionics experience is preferred
- Experience with General Aviation piston aircraft
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent electrical and mechanical troubleshooting skills
Job Details Company Name : Republic Airways Location : Indianapolis, IN US Job Type : Full-Time