Website Southwest Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Chicago, Check out this Aircraft Maintenance Mechanic Job Vacancy in Chicago.
Provides Legendary Customer Service by servicing and maintaining aircraft to ensure an airworthy fleet that will sustain an on-time flight schedule.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as an Aircraft Maintenance Mechanic
- Must be able to meet any physical ability requirements listed in this description.
- May perform other job duties as directed by Employee’s Leaders.
- Provides friendly service to and maintains positive relationships with all internal and external customers.
- Works in a cooperative spirit to ensure the success of our Company.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent education required.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- 2 years of Aircraft Maintenance experience required
- 1-year Heavy jet aircraft of 12,500 lbs or more within the past two years is preferred.
Job Details Company Name : Southwest Airlines Location : Chicago, IL, USA Job Type : Full-Time