If You are Looking for Jobs in Des Moines, Check out this Aircraft Cleaner Job vacancy in Des Moines. The Aircraft Cleaner Agent is responsible for ensuring that Allegiant Air’s appearance standards for the interior of the aircraft are met on a consistent basis.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as an Aircraft Cleaner
- Stock aircraft with necessary supplies, i.e., in-flight magazines and lavatory supplies.
- As applicable to work assignments, frequent use of cleaning fluids and materials, such as washing solutions, scrapers, squeegees, wringer pails, and vacuum cleaners. Completes forms connected to work assignments according to established procedures.
- Disposing of trash, rubbish, and waste that is incidental and related to the applicable job functions.
- Inventory tracking.
- Responsible for Aircraft Security Searches and Commissary Security Searches as required.
- Operate heavy, motorized machinery/equipment, including but not limited to tugs, tractors, belt loaders, bag carts, etc.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- A combination of Education and Experience will be considered. Must be authorized to work in the US as defined by the Immigration Act of 1986. Must pass a Criminal Background Check.
- Education: High School Diploma/GED
- Willing to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Ability to read and write English fluently.
- No Visa sponsorship is available.
- Valid Unexpired Driver’s License required.
- At least 18 years of age and possess a valid driver’s license.
- Highly motivated with a positive attitude.
- Detail oriented.
Job Details Company Name : Allegiant Location : Des Moines, IA Job Type : Full-Time