Website Air Canada
If You are Looking for Jobs in Quebec City, Check out this Ramp Agent Job vacancy in Quebec City. We are looking for result-oriented, reliable and highly adaptable individuals that enjoy tackling various tasks in a team setting environment. Whether handling baggage or freight or operating complex loading equipment, the Station Attendants play a key role in ensuring that the aircraft are ready for a secure and on-time departure.
Requirements For This Role
- Eligible to work in Canada.
- Possess a valid driver’s license.
- Available to attend a 2-4 weeks full-time mandatory training.
- Available for shift work and irregular work hours- early mornings, evenings, weekends, and statutory holidays
- Able to lift heavy objects unaided and repetitively weighing up to 70 pounds (32 kilograms)
- Must pass forklift training and maintain a forklift operator license
- Willingness to work under various climatic conditions.
- Capacity to work within strict timelines to maintain on-time departures while ensuring safety at all times.
- Pass security clearance and obtain the Transport Canada security card.