Website Air Canada
If You are Looking for Jobs in Winnipeg, Check out this Intermediate Finance Agent Job vacancy in Winnipeg. To support the accurate and timely payment of monies owing to Air Canada employees while protecting company interests and employee confidentiality.
Requirements For This Role
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to prioritize duties and use good judgment
- Completion of the CPA’s Payroll Compliance Legislation and Payroll Fundamentals 1 course and actively pursuing PCP or CPM payroll certification.Proven analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Working knowledge of PeopleSoft HR/Payroll will be considered an asset.
- Proficiency with PC software Excel, Word, and email.
- Bilingual an asset
- Minimum 3 years of payroll experience