Website Air Canada
If You are Looking for Jobs in Winnipeg, Check out this Ground Support Equipment Mechanic Job Vacancy in Winnipeg. Air Canada is presently looking for a dynamic individual to fill a permanent full-time position as a Ground Support Equipment (GSE) Mechanic
Requirements For This Role
- Registered with Parity Committee of the Automotive Services (CPA) or Inter-Provincial Red Seal
- A minimum of five (5) years of experience in the trade
- Able to successfully pass the pre-employment qualifying exam
- Candidates should be able to read and understand various schematic diagrams for maintenance troubleshooting and be proficient with computers and diagnostic tools.
- High School diploma
- Valid Automotive Service Technician, Commercial Transport Mechanic, or Heavy Duty Mechanic trades certification
- Individuals need to be “team players” with excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to maintain a customer-focused attitude in a demanding, high-stress environment.