Website Air Canada
If You are Looking for Jobs in Vancouver, Check out this Industrial Plumber Job vacancy in Vancouver. As one of Air Canada’s Maintenance Plumber, you will work directly with the Facilities Maintenance group to ensure all Hangar facilities and all related equipment are maintained to the manufacturer’s standards.
- Plumber – Red Seal Certificate
- Community College electrical/mechanical training would be considered an asset.
- 5 years of hands-on experience working in a fast-paced multi-facility environment, with a focus on providing the best possible service to a demanding group of Tenants.
- Candidate must have and demonstrate the following:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to work at heights
- Strong customer service and problem-solving aptitude.
- The ability to communicate effectively and provide direction to contractors and vendors performing services for the company.
- Valid Driver’s license with a good driving record.
- Must have the ability to learn quickly, work autonomously, and address any issues that arise day or night
- Demonstrated ability to plan and prioritize tasks in a self-directed work environment and maintain high levels of productivity without direct supervision.
- Work experience in Maintaining and repairing a variety of life safety systems, plumbing, and building repairs.
- A willingness to provide on-call support in case of emergencies or other off-hours issues
- 5th Class power engineer ticket required as part of their probation