Website Air Canada
If You are Looking for Jobs in Vancouver, Check out this Catering Operations Specialist Job vacancy in Vancouver. Ensure all caterers and suppliers comply with Air Canada specifications and standards. Provide all necessary guidance, equipment, and supplies to caterers. Responsible for caterers’ on-time performance within the designated territory.
Requirements For This Role
- A University degree is helpful but not required.
- Fundamental knowledge of HAACP and International Food Handling Standards.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills are required with complete fluency in English.
- Cultural awareness is required to build business and working relationships in various geographic locations within the AC network.
- Requires knowledge of the field of work, incl. equipment, technology, and procedures.
- Knowledge of commercial airline business.
- Capable of working under pressure and meeting deadlines whether independently or within a team.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills are a must.
- Knowledge of airport operations and all catering systems.
- Shift work required including weekends and statutory holidays