Website Air Canada
If You are Looking for Jobs in Vancouver, Check out this Cabin Service/Cleaning Attendant Job vacancy in Vancouver. This is a permanent part-time position. The current salary is $13/hr as per the collective agreement. In addition, Air Canada offers a wide range of benefits to its employees, including medical insurance, travel privileges, and a profit-sharing plan
Requirements For This Role
- Capacity to work within strict timelines to maintain on-time departures while ensuring Safety First at all times.
- Eligible candidates must be eligible to work in Canada, possess a valid driver’s license, and be available to attend full-time training (attendance is mandatory).
- Team player.
- Previous janitorial experience is a definite asset.
- Available for shift work – early mornings, evenings, midnights, weekends, and holidays.
- Able to lift heavy objects.
- Candidates must also pass security clearance and obtain the Transport Canada security card (MOT). (To obtain this security clearance candidates must undergo a thorough criminal background search, please see the Transport Canada website for additional details).