Website Air Canada
If You are Looking for Jobs in Toronto, Check out this Ground Support Equipment Mechanic Helper Job vacancy in Toronto. Air Canada is presently looking for dynamic individuals to fill temporary full-time positions as Ground Support Equipment (GSE) Mechanic Helpers
Requirements For This Role
- High School diploma.
- A minimum of two (2) years experience in general maintenance of GSE, and/or automotive, and/or farm or heavy industrial equipment
- Able to successfully pass the pre-employment qualifying exam.
- Hold a valid driver’s license.
- Work alone or assist mechanics as required in the installation or maintenance of GSE equipment.
- Be able to perform heavy physical work in an indoor and outdoor environment.
- Individuals need to be “team players” with excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to maintain a customer-focused attitude in a demanding, high-stress environment.
- Able to pass security clearance and obtain the Transport Canada security card (MOT).
- Able to obtain the ADM driver’s license (DA) to operate motor vehicles in the restricted area traffic zones (airside).
- Be available to work days, evenings, or nights including weekends.
- Candidates must be familiar with procedures and equipment used by tradesmen and should have the ability to perform general maintenance work that requires basic manual skills.