Website Air Canada
Whether assisting our passengers at airport counters or gate locations, our Customer Sales and Service Agents play an important role in ensuring that our flights are ready for a secure and on-time departure. Permanent full-time employment is 40 hours per week and permanent part-time employment can be scheduled for a minimum of 20 hours and a maximum of 32 hours per week. The current salary is $16/hr as per the collective agreement.
Air Canada jobs in Toronto – If You are Looking for Jobs in Toronto, Check out this Customer Experience Specialist Job vacancy in Toronto.
Requirements For This Role
- Proven problem resolution skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Accustomed to working within strict timelines in order to maintain on-time departures while ensuring Safety First at all times.
- Bilingual (English and French).
- Strong customer focus gained through previous customer service experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills combined with a strong commitment to teamwork.
- Strong consideration will be given to candidates fluent in English, French, and one or more of the following languages: Japanese, Korean, Cantonese, Mandarin, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, German, Arabic, Turkish, Hebrew, Greek, Danish, and Dutch, Hindi, and Punjabi.