Website Air Canada
If You are Looking for Jobs in Toronto, Check out this Concierge Job vacancy in Toronto. Permanent full-time employment is 40 hours per week and permanent part-time employment can be scheduled for a minimum of 20 hours and a maximum of 32 hours per week. The current salary is $16/hr as per the collective agreement.
Requirements For This Role
- Knowledge and experience as an Airport Customer Sales and Service Agent would be considered an asset.
- Working Conditions
- Possess a valid provincial driver’s license (G2) and a valid Airside Vehicle Operator’s Permit (AVOP)
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong desire to consistently exceed customer expectations while providing personalized service.
- Proactive, take-charge attitude in resolving problems with creative solutions.
- Impeccable grooming, excellent organization skills, and strong attention to detail.
- Excellent attendance record.
- Superior leadership and people skills with a demonstrated ability to work as a team player.
- Self-motivated with an excellent ability to work under pressure while handling multiple tasks at the same time.
- This position requires linguistic fluency. Priority will be given to candidates completely fluent in English and French.