Website Air Canada
If You are Looking for Jobs in Newark, Check out this Lead Customer Experience Specialist Job vacancy in Newark. Air Canada, recently ranked the Best Airline in North America, is currently looking for a Lead Customer Experience Specialist at the Newark Liberty International Airport, Newark. The salary is $24.64 according to the collective agreement.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Lead Customer Experience Specialist
- Coordinate work assignments ensuring all agents maintain a high level of proficiency in all aspects of the job of Customer Experience Specialist
- Allocate the available manpower to meet demands, including the booking of OT and granting of RO, changing of shifts and/or duty assignments as necessary with the consultation of Mgt
- Assign, and reassign Agents as required due to operational needs as directed by Mgt and with the objective of maintaining proficiency in all job functions, ie: aircraft service coordinators
- Coordinate routine administration, and operational requirements, including planning/calling of overtime as delegated by Mgt
- Assign daily lunch/breaks in a manner consistent with the collective agreement and the requirements of the work unit, providing for efficient use of available resources while protecting the operation
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Must have demonstrated leadership qualities.
- Must have excellent oral, and written communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure with a minimum of supervision.
- Demonstrated organizational skills – ability to organize work and direct the efforts of others in a productive non-threatening manner.
- Must wear the Company uniform as prescribed and conforms to Company grooming standards.
- Possess a basic understanding of the principles of weight and balance.
Job Details Company Name : Air Canada Location : Newark, NJ, USA Job Type : Full-Time