Website Air Canada
If You are Looking for Jobs in Montreal, Check out this Ramp Agent Job vacancy in Montreal. Air Canada, recently ranked the Best Airline in North America, is currently looking for Station Attendants to join our ground handling team at the Montreal Airport.
Requirements For This Role
- Eligible to work in Canada.
- Possess a valid driver’s license.
- Available for shift work and irregular work hours- early mornings, evenings, weekends, and statutory holidays.
- Willingness to work under various climatic conditions.
- Capacity to work within strict timelines to maintain on-time departures while ensuring safety at all times.
- Available to attend 2-4 weeks of full-time mandatory training.
- Pass security clearance and obtain the Transport Canada security card.
- Employees in this role, conduct safety-critical work and as such, Air Canada medical standards must be met to qualify for the role. Candidates will be subject to a medical evaluation, including a drug and alcohol test, and are expected to be free of any intoxicating substances.