Website Air Canada
If You are Looking for Jobs in Montreal, Check out this Paralegal Specialist Job vacancy in Montreal. We are looking for a paralegal to supplement our Aircraft Transactions and Finance Group in Montreal.
- Experience with preparing and reviewing security interest filings, such as those made in the Quebec Register of Real and Personal Moveable Rights, would be an asset. Experience with navigating the International Registry would be a definite advantage.
- Desire and ability to pursue continuous learning.
- Strong attention to detail and rigor.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize.
- Formal paralegal training and a paralegal certificate or Bachelor of Law with formal paralegal training and experience or extensive experience in this area or experience as a legal assistant in a major law firm.
- A minimum of 4 years of relevant experience as a paralegal or legal assistant in commercial and banking/financing transactions at a major law firm or major publicly traded corporation.
- An evidenced facility with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook and a high level of comfort in using computers and web-based applications.
- Strong time management skills, including the ability to work independently and work on several projects simultaneously.
- Project management skills, including the ability to adhere to strict project deadlines while being flexible as necessary in response to changes and delays.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relations with others, ability to work as a team member, and interact successfully with people at all levels of the organization, including attorneys, clients, and outside counsel.
- Demonstrated professionalism, discretion, and the ability to handle confidential information.
- Drive for results and urgency and motivation towards achievement.
- Fast and efficient work habits.
- Capacity to work under pressure, displaying composure in stressful situations.
- Integrity, including a strong work ethic, is assumed. A successful candidate will take pride in his or her role as a representative of Canada’s international airline.