Website Air Canada
If You are Looking for Jobs in Montreal, Check out this Customer Service Manager Job vacancy in Montreal. Our skilled Customer Service Managers embrace their role as a Leader, assisting Customer Sales and Service Agents to achieve their potential in the delivery of superior customer service.
Requirements For This Role
- Completion of a Bachelor’s degree or academic equivalent is an asset.
- Knowledge of airline commercial operations, call center operations, or related travel industry experience is an asset.
- Exhibit leadership qualities that elicit trust in employees and demonstrate leadership judgment
- Experience using Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Excellent problem-solving skills; able to apply creative solutions that have a positive impact on results
- Demonstrated commitment to teamwork
- Able to influence, convince and create mutually acceptable solutions in the context of conflicts
- Possess an energetic and tenacious achievement orientation, with demonstrated ability to take initiative and work with minimal supervision.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Ability to travel when required.