Website Air Canada
If You are Looking for Jobs in Montreal, Check out this Customer Sales and Service Agent Job vacancy in Montreal. In anticipation of future openings, Aeroplan Customer Sales and Service Agent within one of our contact centers, you will be the voice of the Aeroplan program, responsible for making business personal and creating program advocates. You are the trusted advisor in the travel and lifestyle world, guiding customers to fully utilize the benefits of the program.
Requirements For This Role
- Be available to work a variety of day, and evening shifts, as well as, weekends and statutory holidays.
- Completion of grade 12 and related post-secondary education or equivalent experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in French and English.
- Understanding of geography and experience/passion for traveling.
- Minimum keyboarding skills of 35 WPM and 5,000 keystrokes per hour.
- Working knowledge of PC/Windows environment, internet, mobile, and tablet applications.
- Willing to adhere to Air Canada’s grooming standards.
- Eligible to work in Canada; If you hold a work permit, it must be valid for a minimum of 12 months.
- Working knowledge of new technologies.
- Customer service or sales experience call center experience is an asset.
- Be available to attend and successfully pass a full-time paid training program.
- Linguistic Requirements: Bilingual (English and French).