Website Air Canada
If You are Looking for Jobs in Halifax, Check out this Ramp Agent Job vacancy in Halifax. Permanent full-time employment is 40 hours per week and permanent part-time employment can be scheduled for a minimum of 20 hours and a maximum of 32 hours per week. The current salary is $13.00/hr as per the collective agreement.
Requirements For This Role
- Available for shift work and irregular work hours- early mornings, evenings, weekends, and statutory holidays.
- Able to lift heavy objects unaided and repetitively weighing up to 70 pounds (32 kilograms).
- Employees in this role, conduct safety-critical work and as such, Air Canada medical standards must be met to qualify for the role. Candidates will be subject to a medical evaluation, including a drug and alcohol test, and are expected to be free of any intoxicating substances.
- Willingness to work under various climatic conditions.
- Eligible to work in Canada.
- Possess a valid driver’s license.
- Available to attend 2-4 weeks of full-time mandatory training.
- Pass security clearance and obtain the Transport Canada security card.