Website Air Canada
As a Customer Experience Manager – Airports, you will play an important leadership role in our ambition to be a top ten global airline. Your priority will be to ensure the airline safely delivers on and exceeds our customers’ expectations of their Air Canada experience. By creating a safe, positive, and accountable environment, your dedication to customer service excellence and glowing-hearted hospitality will allow you to anticipate and deliver on our customers’ needs while providing proactive and empathetic leadership to our team. If You are Looking for Jobs in Dorval, Check out this Customer Experience Manager Job vacancy in Dorval.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Customer Experience Manager
- Representing our brand and company vision for customer service excellence;
- Treating customers and employees with care & class;
- Ensuring all Air Canada family members provide glowing-hearted hospitality at all customer touchpoints;
- Understanding our internal and external customers by anticipating needs and delivering on promises;
- Caring for our customers in difficult situations;
- Building and nurturing trusting relationships. Fostering employee development by empowering, coaching, and supporting our team to be their very best,
- Understanding, following, and promoting Air Canada’s safety first, always culture & ensuring a safe environment for our customers and colleagues.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Effective Decision Making
- Strong interpersonal skills (organizational, team-oriented & focused)
- An entrepreneurial, energetic, and tenacious attitude;
- Ability to work flexible schedules
- Entrepreneurial & self-managed abilities
- A minimum of two years of previous Customer Service management experience;
- Ability to develop trust and rapport
- Ability to adapt to new technology and to share that knowledge;
- Ability to successfully obtain a Restricted Area Identity Card (RAIC) & Airside Vehicle Operator’s Permit (AVOP).
Job Details Company Name : Air Canada Location : Dorval, QC, Canada Job Type : Full-Time