Website Air Canada
If You are Looking for Jobs in Calgary, Check out this Customer Sales and Service Agent Job vacancy in Calgary. Whether assisting our passengers at airport counters or gate locations, our Customer Sales and Service Agents play an important role in ensuring that our flights are ready for a secure and on-time departure.
Requirements For This Role
- Available for shift work – early mornings, evenings, weekends, and statutory holidays.
- Eligible candidates must be willing to undergo and successfully pass two (2) to four (4) weeks of full-time training (attendance is mandatory).
- Strong customer focus gained through previous customer service experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills combined with a strong commitment to teamwork.
- Proven problem resolution skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Accustomed to working within strict timelines to maintain on-time departures while ensuring Safety First at all times.
- Eligible to work in Canada. If you hold a work permit, it must be valid for a minimum of 12 months.
- Candidates must also obtain the Transport Canada security card (RAIC). (To obtain this security clearance candidates must undergo a thorough criminal background search, please see the Transport Canada website for additional details).
- Bilingual (English and French).