Website Air Canada
Are you passionate about reaching new heights, teamwork, and making a meaningful contribution? Do you picture yourself as a valued member of an industry-leading organization? If you answered yes to these questions, Air Canada is seeking enthusiastic individuals to join the diverse and vibrant team working together to lead the growth and expansion of Canada’s flag carrier. If You are Looking for Jobs in Calgary, Check out this Customer Relations Representative Job vacancy in Calgary.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Customer Relations Representative
- Anticipate and identify customers’ needs.
- Respond with compassion and care to customers’ complaints and inquiries by phone and email even under difficult circumstances.
- Evaluate a customer’s complaint and complete the necessary research in order to appropriately respond to the customer
- Go above and beyond searching for ways to retain customers.
- Provide feedback to leads, management, or internal customers in order to promote a continual improvement of Air Canada’s customer service delivery.
- Perform other associated duties as required.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Strong customer service background.
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Good problem-solving and conflict-resolution skills.
- Strong time-management skills and an ability to work autonomously.
- Ability to work flexible hours in a 24/7 environment.
- Strong organizational and decision-making skills.
- An ability to adapt, to not only new procedures and policies but new technology.
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English. Other languages such as French and Spanish are strong assets.
Job Details Company Name : Air Canada Location : Calgary, AB, Canada Job Type : Full-Time