Website Air Canada
If You are Looking for Jobs in Jamaica, Check out this Customer Service Manager Job vacancy in Jamaica. Actively support and supervise the daily operations at the airport to ensure safe and secure and customer-oriented service under the direction of the Airport Manager. This position is based in Kingston, Jamaica.
Requirements For This Role
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a relevant field with at least 2 years of experience in a leadership role and/or experience in the airline industry
- Strong understanding of airport operations and passenger movements
- Strong commitment to teamwork & commitment to employee engagement
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Possess an energetic and tenacious attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to converse with all levels of an organization as well as high-ranked external figures, with care and class
- Able to respond, influence, and proactively create mutually acceptable solutions, always with Air Canada’s best interests in mind
- Fluent in the English language, written and oral. Knowledge of French is an asset.
- Advance knowledge of Word, Excel
- Advance knowledge of Departure Control System (DCS); knowledge of ALTEA system, an asset.