Website Air Canada
If You are Looking for Jobs in Toronto, Check out this Digital Media Manager Job vacancy in Toronto. The Digital Media Manager is responsible for the planning and strategy, execution, and performance tracking of all digital Air and Non-Air media campaigns for Air Canada. He/she will work very closely with the digital managers as well internal product owners to recommend tactics, targeting strategies, and media platforms for digital campaigns.
Requirements For This Role
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably with a concentration in advertising, marketing, communications, or a related field
- 3 years of experience in the field of media with a focus on digital planning
- Knowledge of the principles of advertising, marketing, and media.
- Knowledge of all aspects of digital media
- Ability to analyze big data sets and identify insights and market opportunities
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience working with tight timelines in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Ability to understand 3rd party data sources in terms of understanding campaign metrics
- The digital media buying experience is essential
- Proficiency with Office suite; Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Proficiency with media tools; ComScore, Adwords, DBM, DCM, Adobe AdCloud (Adobe Analytics, AMO & Tubemogul)
- Enjoys collaboration and teamwork