Website American airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in DFW Headquarters Building, Check out this Administrator/Senior Administrator Job vacancy in DFW Headquarters Building. Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities, both at work and during your time off? Join our American Airlines family, and you’ll travel the world, grow your expertise and become the best version of yourself.
As you embark on a new journey, you’ll tackle challenges with flexibility and grace, learning new skills and advancing your career while having the time of your life. Feel free to enrich both your personal and work life and hop on board!
Your Duties And Responsibilities as an Administrator/Senior Administrator
- Work independently within a team structure for the design, configuration, implementation, maintenance, and support of SAP security in multiple landscape environments including SAP ECC, PI, GRC, and SuccessFactors modules.
- Review business product owner new features that require SAP Security enhancements for SAP ECC Payroll and SuccessFactors modules.
- Expansion of GRC Access Control capabilities, including updates to the GRC ruleset to match current segregation of duty needs
- Troubleshoot existing user roles, security objects and authorizations to resolve security conflicts.
- Solve technical and complex problems across the SAP landscape related to security
- Review SAP SuccessFactors Support release notifications to determine if applicable to our environments and action is needed.
- Adherence to, and delivery of SOX controls and procedures
Who Can Apply For This Position
- 2 years of experience in the design and maintenance of SAP HCM Security architecture, role-based authorization model, and user administration
- 2 years of experience in SAP Governance Risk and Compliance v10 or above (Access Request Management, Access Risk Analysis, and Emergency Access Management)
- Ability to collaborate with SAP Applications and SAP Basis administration teams to design and implement technical security solutions for SAP and associated bolt-on applications
- Experience supporting a production application
Job Details Company Name : American airlines Location : DFW Headquarters Building Job Type : Full-Time