If You are Looking for Jobs in Dubai, Check out this Accountant – Regulatory Reporting Job vacancy in Dubai.
Your main responsibilities in this role include the following:
- To prepare Regulatory Reports related to Mashreq Subsidiaries as well as to assist in the preparation of Regulatory Reports related to Mashreq UAE Branches and Mashreq Overseas Branches (MB Qatar, Kuwait & Bahrain).
- To work with Technology for the automation of regulatory reports related to overseas branches
- To ensure reports are prepared with accuracy in line with guidelines issued by respective countries’ Central Bank/Regulatory Authority.
- To ensure reports are prepared in time to meet reports’ submission timelines with Central Bank such as daily, weekly, fortnightly, monthly, quarterly frequency, etc.
- To prepare vouchers for GDL (Gross Dirham Lending) & Cash Reserve related to MB UAE and post transactions in Flexcube.