Website American Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Tokyo, Check out this Account Manager Job vacancy in Tokyo.
Your main responsibilities in this role include the following:
- Maximize leisure, group, OTA selling strategy with the Manager Channel Sales on the assigned agency accounts and builds a business relationship to gain long-term commitments to AA
- Handle designated accounts to leverage PJB revenue based on strategic deployment and account plan aligned with Japan Airlines
- Leverages the AA Value-Based Selling (VBS) framework, develops revenue share, identifies customer needs, identifies and implements new accounts.
- Participates in planning package tours to promote AA and occasionally holds destination seminars.
- Reviews and analyzes account performance and achievement of AIP goals and initiate corrective actions as necessary
- Leverage market intelligence of tour & travel out of Asia Pacific to Caribbean and Latin
- Familiarize sales operation of Japan Airlines for the daily smooth sales operation
- Leverage business volume and market share in the designated secondary cities with respective business branches of Japan Airlines
- Solves the current obstacles and shifts revenue shares from competitors to AA
- Submits recommendations and suggestions on sales programs as well as AA products to Sales Managers
- Effective interaction with respective departments i.e. Sales Planning, Marketing, Revenue Management, Corporate Communications of American Airlines and Japan Airlines to maximize the business result
- Provides AA net-fare recommendations as needed and obtains annual commitments with major wholesalers through Agency Incentive Program (AIP)
- Makes recommendations concerning local advertising, displays, direct mail, marketing messages, FAM trips, and other promotional material to support the sales effort
- Conduct educational activities for counterparts at Japan Airlines to leverage selling skills and market knowledge of outbound business for flight destinations to The Americas