Banque du Caire - BDC
If You are Looking for Jobs in Cairo, Check out this Risk And Control Self Assessment Supervisor Job Vacancy in Cairo.
Your main responsibilities in this role include the following:
- Participate with the Head of RCSA in the development and assigning of the RCSA quarterly plans and tasks to team members according to the RCSA department’s overall yearly plans and objectives.
- Review desk research prepared by the owner to ensure the comprehensiveness of desk research contents (updated processes, internal control, and audit reports, external auditors’ reports, internal loss database, etc.)
- Prepare all RCSA reports and ensure the presentation of all RCSA details to the head of RCSA.
- Daily supervision of the department activities and the staff’s day-to-day tasks.
- Motivate the staff to achieve the department objectives and conduct regular meetings with all departments’ staff to discuss the advantages and disadvantages of the work.
- Supervise the process of holding RCSA pre-meetings with business owners by ensuring the presentation of clear risks and controls examples to enable businesses to prepare clear and comprehensive risk questionnaires.
- Review the list of risks and controls, prepared by the RCSA owner and the recommended action plans to mitigate risk impact and ensure that all risks are covered whether through reviewing desk research and/or business questionnaire.
- Ensure that all action plans related to the process are embedded and reflected in procedures under review through direct arrangements with the operational risk approvals team ORAP
- Supervise the team to Monitor the process of control testing by business owners and ensure that all controls are tested and all results are properly reviewed by the RCSA team and ensure the accuracy of related reports before presenting to the head of RCSA.
- Always develop the know-how, skills, and technical knowledge of the staff and proposed proper training programs for them.