Banque du Caire - BDC
If You are Looking for Jobs in Cairo, Check out this Assistant Relationship Manager Corporate Banking Job vacancy in Cairo.
Your main responsibilities in this role include the following:
- Proficient in Preparation of Credit Proposal Memos CPMs that present the proposed facility package and the associated Terms & Conditions, with full detailed analysis, market study, and profitability.
- Develop focused strategies for acquiring, retaining, and growing selected clients.
- Anticipate and solve internal obstacles for the client with a sense of urgency and consistently finds the right way to get things done for the client.
- Prepare regular business reports for bank management.
- Spreading of audited financial statements into the standard format (spreads) to derive the relevant ratios by analyzing every single account and studying the notes to the audited financial statements that should affect. the referenced analysis.
- Managing a portfolio of accounts in addition to achieving the highest cross-sell ratio of different bank products to existing and prospect portfolios.
- Achieve the target assigned by the Team head in terms of assets and liabilities and solicitation of new accounts.
- Attend client calls with their related Team head/or group Head, and prepare call memos that summarize key issues that rose during the client call.